I currently can't get into the St George online banking with IE6, WinXP
and Sun Java. First it came up with some javascript errors when it tried
to popup the login screen. They when I finally got that and logged on, the
whole java session crashed.

I use Firefox 1.0PR with a IE6 WinXP user agent and I get in successfully.
Very annoying.

The worst thing about St George not supporting Linux is that it used to
work without any useragent spoofing and since the upgrade, I can't see any
reason why they still didn't besides some broken code which they can't be
bothered to update.

dave.