Final straw was trying to set transparent background. I was presented
with techno-gobbledegook. I could do this sort of thing with PS 4 with
no training. I need this for website graphics. M$ got rich by assuming
users are idiots and building apps and install routines that idiots
could follow (harking back to John Gibbons - I feel that the free /
Opensource industry should cease development for 12 mths and concentrate
on user-friendliness - that includes documentation, most of which states
the facts but helps little.). When it comes to graphics I'm in that
"idiot"category. Interesting that PS, though a professional tool, felt
intuitive to me.
my .05 c
Rod