I think it should be fine if you go down the DVB route (and I would suggest you do any way). Im using a twinham card, Whilst is easy to set up in linux and cheap, I do notice the signal quality is lower than it should be (which results in artifacts in play back). In hindsight I would have spent a little more on the cards.

Ben de Luca