This is true if the shop is physical, with virtual shops you are trading your
physical presence for the ability to trade 24 hours a day worldwide.  If you
restrict your ability to accept payment methods convenient to your audience
you restrict your sales, all in all it is trade off between the hassle of
taking online orders or potentially losing sales.

Phil.