Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

O Plameras wrote:

What did intel say about clock cycle ? What did Intel say about CPU performance ?

You can't say "different" when you have'nt disclose what you think they said.

What I think Intel said and what you think Intel said is irrelevant.
The only thing that matters is what Intel has in fact said.

I have read my fair share of Intel docs over the years and nothing I
have ever read comes anywhere near:

Clock cycles has everything to do in the analysis of CPUs. It is the basic measure of CPU performance.

If you can find anything near that in the Intel docs I want to
see it.

These are excuses.

How can you compare when you CAB say what I said but you
CANNOT point out what you think intel says in terms of what clock cycle is and
what is the measure of CPU performance.

You have no basis to say what you said in the first place.

Typically troll.

O Plameras