O Plameras wrote:

> What did intel say about clock cycle ? What did Intel say about CPU
> performance ?
>
> You can't say "different" when you have'nt disclose what you think they
> said.

What I think Intel said and what you think Intel said is irrelevant.
The only thing that matters is what Intel has in fact said.

I have read my fair share of Intel docs over the years and nothing I
have ever read comes anywhere near:

> Clock cycles has everything to do in the analysis of CPUs. It is the
> basic measure of CPU performance.

If you can find anything near that in the Intel docs I want to
see it.

Erik