* Del <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-12-26 00:00]:
> I get home from 14 hours solid fishing, boozing, and eating
> to collapse in front of the TV and maybe browse some web
> comics, and my mailbox is full of this?

Ah, some people like to fish, some people like to eat turkey, some
people like to discuss clock cycles. Myself, I like to drink brandy
while playing guitar for the gathering of peoples that seem to show
up here. (Ob Linux - I usually play some music through xmms and play
with the visualisation plugins) It's all good. Why complain? Let people
do what they like. If talking on Slug about Pentium M's is what they
want to do, then why stop them?

> To steal a very famous quote -- all of you:  "Have you ever
> kissed a girl?"

Yes. Um. Sorry, but that's a really evil quotation that should be discarded.

Tom