On 1/19/06, Morgan Storey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  heh, yeah thats the script I use. I just never had luck setting up channels
> that could be recorded, probably due to the lack of xmltvid's the box is
> just sitting in my rack doing nothing. Need to set it up one day as my wife
> really wants to use it.
When you first run the script and set it up to be working with mythtv,
it asks questions.. and then gives you the xmltvids for each channel.

seven = sydney.seven.com.au
nine = sydney.nine.com.au
ten = sydney.ten.com.au
abc = sydney.abc.gov.au
abc2 = abc2.abc.gov.au
sbs digital 1 = sydney.sbs.com.au
sbs digital 2 = news.sbs.com.au

>From memory, I'd have to check my database and at this moment I cant
vpn home as I am not sure if my link has gone AWOL.