I'll try and make it for at half-a-day (probably Wednesday) - pressing
customer engagements withstanding. (I might also get roped into the HP
stand for the other half of a day).

Martin Visser

Technology Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW  2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visserAThp.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete
the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.