On 2/28/06, Craige McWhirter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's unusual, in my experience (not with iinet) business rates are
> usually significantly cheaper than residential rates.

Not from any ISP I have ever seen. Just look at the Internode Business
plans compared to Home/Soho ones.

Speaking of ISP's and stuff, I must say WestNet has the best customer
service from any ISP I have ever had the pleasure to use. Those guys
go out of the way to follow up calls when they say they will, they
even call you a few weeks later to determine the problem/fault you had
logged was indeed still going strong with no further problems.

Thanks
Michael