On 2/28/06, Michael Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2/28/06, Craige McWhirter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > That's unusual, in my experience (not with iinet) business rates are
> > usually significantly cheaper than residential rates.
>
> Not from any ISP I have ever seen. Just look at the Internode Business
> plans compared to Home/Soho ones.

Nor from any that I've seen.. indeed, some of the most expensive ISPs
are those such as Techex (now part of Destra) that focus solely on the
business market.

The tradeoff for the extra price is generally a much better SLA,
faster response to service desk calls, etc..
--
There is nothing more worthy of contempt than a man who quotes himself
- Zhasper, 2005