SLUG feeding spam to the world wrote:
Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

1995 in fact.

On gmane.org?
I'll assume that this is a brain fart.

The email addresses that are published on gmane.org are munged.

You might like to look again. I can clearly see everyone's emails.

I agree with that. It obfuscates the email address when it displays the actual post, but the email address is in clear, and hence harvestable, when you look at the search lists.

Definitely not good, and I now go to see how I can set X-No-Archive in Thunderbird and Squirrelmail.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannetlinux.com>