Hi,

I'm posting for a thirdparty.

Does anybody have any experience with Border Gateway Protocols? I know I don't, I had to Google it!

"I am trying to locate people who have had experience operating large networks, in particular people who are familiar with the operation of BGP within the networks. Specifically, what I am trying to locate is some stories of what occurs within a network during periods of instability.

So when routes flap, how long does the network take to converge again and what are the factors that influence the network convergence."

So if you have any war stories please let me know.

Mark

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.