Oh, drat, dang, darn, shoot.  My home static IP address is banned by CBL
for invalid HELO parameters.  I couldn't even email this to slug.

Is there any elegant way to have a laptop DHCP client have its sendmail
configured properly?  In all the cases I have to deal with, my laptop is
a DHCP client is behind a NAT firewall.

Is it possible to have a DHCP server tell a DHCP client what the
appropriate HELO string will be for the other side of the NAT?
If not, is it possible to figure this out from everything else the
client is given by the DHCP server?

And how do I automagically adjust the sendmail config in the first
place?

OR is this all wrong, and I should just have my laptop's sendmail
forward stuff to a mail server inside of the NAT firewall, a server that
DHCP tells me?  Can it tell me?

I googled for this problem, but I had no luck in finding anything
specific, only very general stuff for desktop machines that
don't wander between networks.

--
Regards
Peter Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.