If you do something malicious as a director then they can get behind the company and sue the Directors for their houses. But this has to be proven. If you are just incompetent or unfortunate then it's pretty much only the company that cops it.
IANAL but that has been my official advice.

Also if you are going to get a PTY Limited company or even a business name then it's also a good idea to get a domain name to match.
You may want it one day...

Ben