On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 02:36:06 +1000, Michael Fox wrote:
> > On 10/26/06, Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think the Nova is an older model and possibly wrong socket type (ie,
> > > needs international adaptors).
>
> I've asked the supplier to find out the plugs on it. Everywhere says
> NEMA type, which is indeed not IEC or the standard.

I've found two different answers.  This document:

http://www.nps.com.au/solutions-for-power-problems-product-details/nova-ups-brochure.pdf

says it has IEC connectors (and the photos show them), but this one:

    http://www.mgeups.com.au/nova_au.pdf

says it has standard Aussie 3-pin mains sockets.

Cheers,

John
--
The Mid-winter solstice is a good time for enterprising priests to go
into a ritual to supposedly bring back the sun, and justify lazing