This one time, at band camp, Howard Lowndes wrote:

> >exchange in the street) so I can't get ADSL2+ connected and instead have
> >to connect via a Telstra port, so I'm once again subsidizing Telstra.
>
> Not where you can't get ADSL2+

You still have to pay Telstra for line rental, even if you using LUL.
It might be billed by your LUL supplier, but there's still money going
to Telstra.

> Not so.  Hel$tra charge you a fee if you pay by CC.

Ahhh, didn't notice the fine print there.  Love the Confusopoly*.

[*]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confusopoly

--
Rev Simon Rumble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.rumble.net

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go
 communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues
 are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide
 for themselves."
- Henry Kissinger on Chile prior to the overthrow and violent
  death of Salvador Allende.