On 2007.04.18 00:37 Adam Kennedy wrote:
So nothing but good things so far with the network,
at least in areas where you get the "good" towers.
Haven't tried in country areas yet.

Up our way (Mid North Coast) the response has been universal -- NextG is crap. Most who were coerced by Telstra into "converting" their mobiles are trying to convert back to CDMA. But, since Telstra hasn't listened to customers for three-quarters of a century, they are getting nowhere.

Of course, if we **really** need reliable communications Telstra has this wonderful thing (read: prohibitively expensive and ssllooww) with satellites ...

Robert Thorsby