* On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 06:52:40AM +1000, Robert Thorsby wrote:
> Up our way (Mid North Coast) the response has been universal -- NextG
> is crap. Most who were coerced by Telstra into "converting" their
> mobiles are trying to convert back to CDMA. But, since Telstra hasn't
> listened to customers for three-quarters of a century, they are getting
> nowhere.

Well, I want it mainly for Sydney use and very occasionally outside
Sydney (and I could use internet cafes), so I might look at other
solutions.

Anyone got any thumbs up/down on wireless internet services for Linux
(eg unwired.com.au, iBurst)?

--
Sonia Hamilton                   |  GNU/Linux - 'free' as in