Even easier, might be get basically any Windows loaded hard drive, stick
it in a USB hard drive case and boot from that (assuming your model
allows you to boot from USB hard drives). If it is a notebook harddrive
you could even temporarily replace it with the one in your notebook.
Even if the hardware such as video is substantially different you should
at least be able to get it to boot into "safe mode." (Ugly I know).

Martin Visser

Technology Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW  2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visserAThp.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete
the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.