An easy way to try is to visit www.vmware.com/appliances and download a complete package. It will run with the free vmware server. so you save all the hassle of setting up one yourself. if you don't like it you just delete it and try another.

Ben

Kyle wrote:
Hi Folks,

wading in to the quagmire that is groupware at the moment and wondered what experiences might be out there pls.

Would prefer to use dovecot over cyrus as cyrus apprently doesn't do maildir. And a reasonably significant preference for mail/calendar sharing in T'Bird/whatever_calendar_extension XP clients. Though, for the right suite, I guess I could drop T'Bird.

Does anyone have any elnlightenment pls?