I think I'm getting there.

As mentioned, I "would like" to contiune to use T'Bird and Lightning with whichever solution, as the desktop access mechanism. But also have the web accessability when away from the office.

From my reading of both the Horde site, the Lightning extension for T'Bird and Zimbra, I shouldn't have any issues whichever way I choose, yes?

Thanks again for the advice.

Kind Regards

Kyle

Daniel Pittman wrote:
Kyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
In short, I guess what I'm really looking for is something to set up
shared calendars, event/meeting invites and tasks for a single domain.

Any of the options discussed so far (Zimbra, OGo, or the web stuff) will
do that; the biggest decision to make next is what sort of client
support you want.

If "just web" is enough then you have a range of choices; if you want
more than that then you need to check each option, and the price, for
that.
So maybe, I don't really need groupware, but simply a shared calendar
resource (accessible over the web).

I suggest the Horde framework; it sounds like it might well suit you,
and should work with your existing software deployment comfortably.