On Sunday 21 December 2008 10:04:20 Morgan Storey wrote:
> Well I just finished installing eeebuntu on the Mrs' EEE-PC 901, it
> works incredibly well; WPA2 worked out of the box, 3g connection
> through her Nokia 3110, Compiz and its flashyness, and the Kernal
> was installed correctly.

Yes.  Seems to be very good :)  I had problems with the NBR version
2.0 which is what I wanted to use but the standard version works fine.
The Eeebuntu people think I've got a corrupted NBR ISO.   I might try
again.  Kubuntu was the previous version that I was using.   It was
excellent for my 701 but the disk space maxed out at 96%.  Presently
cooking at 80% on Eeebuntu standard.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.org.uk