This one time, at band camp, Matthew Hannigan wrote:

> I'm also going to put eeebuntu or possibly the eee fedora
> distro on it.  (downloading eeebuntu 8.10 right now in fact)

There's also Ubuntu Eee, just to be confusing.  It's less dogmatic about
the free software thing.  I've been incredibly impressed with it so far!
A brilliant UI, not sure what window manager it is but it's slick slick
slick, and ideal for such a tiny screen.

Only issue was hibernate and sleep didn't work.  Followed the
instructions on the Wiki and now it does.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <si...@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Just because you're on holiday, doesn't mean you're not a geek.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go
 communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues
 are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide
 for themselves."
- Henry Kissinger on Chile prior to the overthrow and violent
  death of Salvador Allende.