the kogan looks really good.

i would like to know the sound and network chipsets though.

chances are intel or realtek sound, and broadcom or realtek network.

the intel video is properly supported by x, although its far from a power house.

Dean

Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
This one time, at band camp, Danny Yee wrote:
Does any vendor in Australia sell Linux netbooks?  The only one I can
find is the original 7" Asus EeePC - everything else seems to be XP.

Dell in the US or UK will happily configure me a Mini 9 with Ubuntu,
but Dell Australia doesn't offer that as an option.

Kogan.

http://www.kogan.com.au/shop/kogan-agora-netbook/
http://www.kogan.com.au/shop/kogan-agora-netbook-pro/

Anyone got one of these? Comments? I'd like some reviews from clueful people, whereas everything I've read is either from Windows weenies (clueless about what they're seeing) or Kogan cheerleaders.

--
http://fragfest.com.au