Philip Kerkin wrote:
Hi I'm probably a bit late on this one, but check out Pioneer
http://www.pioneercomputers.com.au/products/

I'm not sure what the hardware is like, but if you go to build your own,
there is an option to have Ubuntu preinstalled.  I'm a bit wary of the
comment that some hardware drivers may be coming soon, but definitely
worth a look.

I had a look at a pioneer notebook a while ago and was quite impressed
with the look and feel. Really light and keyboard felt good and the
display was nice and clear.

and for the eeePC, this mob seems to be offering a Linux install on the Asus Eee PC S101 - presumeably they also offer the option of Xandros.

Linux Operating System
        If you would like us to install a Linux operating system on this laptop
for you please select which distribution you prefer from the list below. If you
would like more than one of the following please contact us for a custom quote.

        No Extra Operating System       +$0
        Fedora Linux 10         +$59
        CentOS Enterprise Linux 5       +$59
        OpenSuSE Linux 11.1     +$59