On Mon, May 18, 2009, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

> So, the school kids are being taught to develop content for four colour
> industrial printing, rather than websites?
>
> Personally, I would think that school kids and FOSS developers time is
> better
> spent improving tools and adding to content in the online world.
> What really erks me, is that no doubt a PDF newsletters will be produced and
> emailed around to be printed on home and school printers (no commercial
> printer
> in sight). - Tell me I'm wrong.

I'd rather they'd be taught the difference between the two, so hopefully
those who are smart enough to "get it" will have the oppertunity to.

Don't dumb stuff down. Kids are smarter than you'd think. And god knows
that FOSS developers could do with being exposed to stuff -outside-
of the cool+hip FOSS environment(s) today.

Adrian