Hi Gavin,

I'm supposed to be busy helping my wife move her pilateststudio this
weekend but hope to find time to come over.
How much would you like for it?
I'm waiting for the hub (hopefully not a switch) to arrive to the
office this Monday but if it turns out a dud then I'd like to have
something else to try.

My mobile is 0416 520 655.

Thanks!

--Amos