From: Jake Anderson [mailto:ya...@vapourforge.com] Sent: Wednesday, 7 October 2009 10:19 PM
To: Meijer, Luke
Cc: slug@slug.org.au
Subject: Re: [SLUG] MythTV issues

/var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log
/var/log/mythtv/mythfrontend.log

I am running the same setup as you are with no problems

vdpau seems to have fixed a judder/tearing issue I was having and all seems to be working well now with minimal CPU use.

Meijer, Luke wrote:
Hi Jake

Yea a reboot was done after the updates and the issue still surfaced.

I guess I am not sure what logs I should be looking at for the issues.

Luke