At the beginning of this saga I had a server in America that I called ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com. After this I decided to become patriotic (with the help of some sluggers suggestions) and moved to a host in Sydney, this server became ns3.domain.com and ns4.domain.com. My problem is that it's time to move yet again and I wanted to go back to ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com but this doesn't seem to work. My registrar assures me they've set the glue records up properly but I can't get it to resolve. The host has set the reverse DNS up as I can confirm that with host 123.123.123.123 which returns ns1.domain.com

What I'm after is any known way to test the glue records are in fact set up properly and if they are, what else could I have missed?

All help much appreciated.

Regards,
Ashley