Hi Marty,

The domain is mobileitdept.com.au

I suspected that the glue records weren't set up properly but they kept closing my ticket saying it was fine. I guess my next question should be which registrar should I use that knows how to do glue records properly?

I've lodged another ticket asking them to delete the records for ns1 and ns2 because every time I try it I get an error, that's what lead me to think it could have something to do with them still being set up for the old server.

Thank you all for your ongoing help.

Regards,
Ashley Glenday