Thanks John, I've tried that too, the only thing that comes up is ns3 and ns4.

Out of curiosity, could it be something to do with the fact that I used to have ns1 and ns2 set up on an old server and those records haven't been removed from the tld servers?

This level of DNS is something I do so infrequently I end up having to relearn it all over again.

Regards,
Ashley Glenday

* The time for my yearly haircut is coming around again (March
11th-13th). If anyone wants to sponsor me they can make a tax
deductible donation at:
http://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/personalPage.aspx?SID=91562 All
money raised goes to the Leukemia Foundation. *

** I will be out of the country between 1st April and 20th April.
During this time I can still be reached by email, but will be without
mobile contact **

I am now offering after hours services.
7am-9am and 5pm-11pm Weekdays
and all day Saturday and Sunday.
The after hours number is: 02 4786 0736
New charges will apply
Telephone support - $50
Remote support - $100
Onsite support - $200 p/h or part thereof