<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> > 7. What sorts of quirks have you discovered
>
> There were a few funny things going on with wifi (ath9k driver), but I'm
> now running lucid (what will become Ubuntu 10.04 LTS), and it's doing very
> well.

A quick tidbit for anyone who has acquired one of these delightful netbooks:
Asus has shipped a few BIOS updates, the most recent of which has improved
my wifi performance/reliability considerably. Recommended update.

- Jeff

--
The Great Australian Internet Blackout   http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

     "One in 10 Europeans is allegedly conceived in an Ikea bed." - BBC
                                 News, 2005