On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 11:36 +1100, Heracles wrote:

> 1. Is this notebook good enough for the tutorial?

How long is a piece of string.  For Uni tutoring / lectures I favour
weight versus performance.  If we are talking about throwing graphics on
a screen anything can do that.

I have done full tutorials on a much worse system than that running
adobe acrobat and it ran fine.  I don't recommend acrobat, bet evince is
faster so test it!

If you are doing some intensive processing to highlight a feature or
monitoring network traffic realtime on a heavy network then it will not
hold up.

Ta
Ken