Daniel Pittman wrote:
david <da...@kenpro.com.au> writes:
Ben Donohue wrote:

I have a requirement to have a FAX at home.

Last time I needed personal fax I used these folks: http://www.utbox.net/

I don't know these people so I can't comment, but.....

Honestly, dealing with faxing, and Hylafax, for work makes paying someone else
to care still sounds like a *really* good deal to me.

I use hylafax and it's completely robust and solid and useful as far as I can see. Everyone on my home network can send faxes, which is handy. I've got it set up to drop faxes as pdf's into a local directory and send me an email when one arrives. Best thing I ever did, especially since faxes, although hardly used any more, are still necessary for some things.