On 10 May 2010 15:43, Ben Donohue <donoh...@icafe.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I know this has been asked before but I think it was a while ago and the
> landscape changes often I think...
>
> Any shameless plugs or otherwise on Australian hosting providers?

I host a web site with web24 and am pretty happy with them, but that's
not a Linux VPS.

> I was looking at crazydomains.com.au. Any experience with them?

Google for reviews about them, I don't have personal experience but
found many horror stories (now that I think - maybe on the whirlpool
forums too).

In general - there are many forums and online zines dedicated for
reviewing and hosting users war stories. I'd take the opinions on them
with a pinch of salt (could be "sponsored" opinions on them) but they
might also point to options you wouldn't know about otherwise.

Cheers,

--Amos