Ben Donohue wrote:
<snip>
Specifically I'm looking for Linux/Joomla/Virtuemart...

Any thoughts on hosts with VMware underneath or otherwise?

Speed, pricing, reliability...

<snip>

Are you looking to setup your own Joomla and Virtuemart or
are you looking for the ISP to provide that?

If you want to set your own up on a CPANEL Linux service -
then I can recommend Ans Communications, who have hosted the
Ramin Communications website for a few years now.
<http://ans.com.au/>

I craft my  own HTML. If you want a special setup you could
discuss your requirements with them...as I am not sure whether
they do or don't provide the higher level services. I know
of a sites which has installed moodle on an ANS hosted website.
Though they are responsible for their own updates.

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://ramin.com.au