I've been using WebCity (webcity.com.au) for quite a while and have been very satisfied with them. Their Business Pro plans are good value.

Pete

On 10/05/2010 6:05 PM, Dean Hamstead wrote:

I was looking at crazydomains.com.au. Any experience with them?

Google for reviews about them, I don't have personal experience but
found many horror stories (now that I think - maybe on the whirlpool
forums too).

They are fantastically cheap for buying domains. But for hosting, their mail servers are frequently blacklisted. A relative had his business on their for a year, and the hassle of blacklisting wasnt worth the few dollars savings.

I have a VPS with crucial.com.au, they are quite good and competitively priced.

Dean