On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 02:32:19PM +1000, elliott-brennan wrote:

> Is anyone on the list using a video card with HDMI output?

Yes, but video only, because it's running an old version of Mythbuntu
and the driver & also versions installed don't support HDMI audio on the
card.  Apparently the latest driver and alsa do support HDMI audio, so
when I get around to upgrading, it should just work.

> If so, can you let me know the specs and how it performs for you?

It's an nVidia GeForce GT240, nothing special, but it works.

John

--
Never mind the wire brush of enlightment. I say it's time to use
the belt sander of attention-getting.