On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 07:42:27PM +1000, Jake Anderson wrote:

> I'm in the same boat wrt audio only with a zotac ion mini-itx board.
> Apparently people have done audio over hdmi with it but i didn't have
> much luck, wound up using spdif.

I've not yet been able to get spdif audio to work, although I didn't
spend a lot of time on it.  Too many other things needed doing.  I'll
get back to it sometime, once I figure out why mythfrontend segfaults
every time I try to watch live tv or a recording.  I should probably
upgrade from mythbuntu 9.10 first though.

--
If you take something apart and put it back together enough times,
eventually you will have two of them.