Martin Visser wrote:
Marghanita,

Just guessing here, but I think pretty much all phones built this century
are WAP capable. As such, I would think a minimal HTML file would work.

Thanks Martin,

The phone has a browser for Internet Access, but I have not enabled the Internet Access. I gave an HTML file a go, including <HTML> in the first line of a file, as you suggested. I tried a file name with a .HTML extension and one without in the "Other" folder.

The phone comes back with "unsupported file type" for both.

There are folders of various categories. These are video, images, sound, other and a few more, including browser, which are not visible through the access files option on the phone.

Marghanita

Try something like

<HTML>
<PRE>