Hi All
I am in the process of setting up a Data Base for my Marketing clients and
and I am wondering what people on the list use and what anyone could
recommend for a small to medium sized business where I will be managing
client data and I would as well like to back it up to a cloud server.

I am also looking for a client management system where I can set up events
such as automatic reminders, and Birthday greetings and the like and I am
as well looking to back that up to a secure cloud server.

 Yours in Wellness
Johannes Nielsen CEO
BAMedia
Wellness Marketing and Event Management
 ABN 32 071 013 220

bammeb...@gmail.com

+ 61  (0) 451 326 960 (Optus Cell Phone)

ICQ 70972773
Skype fuzzy8561

Excellence in Service Provision

http://bikedaddybike.blogspot.com/