On 27/08/14 20:57, Lubos Rendek wrote:
Hi William,

another command is: tofrodos

However, the best command to use is the one which does the job for you:-)

Lubos

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 8:47 PM, William Bennett <wrbennet...@gmail.com> wrote:
When last I used it,  the command was dos2unix and I needed a dos file line
ends converted

When I mentioned this to a friend he sniffed and mentioned Tyrannosaus rex.

Can anyone tell me what the latest command is, please?  While you're doing
it I'll look for some new friends.

William Bennett.
Also Vim will convert between dos unix and mac file types see :help fileformat if you are a Vim user

--

  .~.     In my life God comes first....
  /V\         but Linux is pretty high after that :-D