Hi Magnus,

I understand. Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Best,

Tim

On 06.02.24 15:34, Hagdorn, Magnus Karl Moritz wrote:
Hi Tim,
in the end the InitScript didn't contain anything useful because

slurmd: error: _parse_next_key: Parsing error at unrecognized key:
InitScript

At this stage I gave up. This was with SLURM 23.02. My plan was to
setup the local scratch directory with XFS and then get the script to
apply a project quota, ie quota attached to the directory.

I would start by checking if slurm recognises the InitScript option.

Regards
magnus