On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 11:40:43AM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Freitag, den 12.12.2008, 11:47 +0100 schrieb g...@ergoarte.ch:

> > > Maybe python-evas being out of sync with libevas? Jan, or Albin, can you
> > > comment on that?
> >
> > Please, do comment or perhaps give some pointers how I can start solving
> > this myself - I will have some spare time at the weekend.
> > If I want to do it myself, would that mean getting the versions right
> > for just python-evas and libevas, or should I expect all kinds of
> > dependency problems?
> > (I'm just a Debian-user - programming experience these last years mostly
> > website, bash-scripting and database, but I can read :-)
>
> sorry for the late reply, lots of real-life-stuff going on (and
> obviously also for the pkg-e people. If you want to help us debugging, I
> suggest you re-build the python-evas on your FreeRunner – it will be
> slow, of course, but hopefully it solves the problems.

I'll try (between my own real stuff like clearing snow from the driveway
and baking christmas cookies :-)

apt-getting several packages now because of:
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: build-essential debhelper
(>= 5.0.38) cdbs (>= 0.4.49) quilt python-all-dev (>= 2.3.5-11)
python-setuptools cython python-pyrex libevas-dev

I'll get back to you.

Gyelt
--
Vättner Steinskulpturensymposium 2009