On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 09:50:35PM +0000, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, den 13.12.2008, 19:47 +0100 schrieb g...@ergoarte.ch:
> >
> > Started dpkg-buildpackage anew and saw a lot of errors. The last part:
> >
> > Error converting Pyrex file to C:
>
> I wish Jan Lübbe had a tad more time, as he was the original packager.
> CC’ing pkg-e again.
>
> What’s your version of cypthon? Please try with the one in unstable and
> the one on pkg-fso, and see if one of them works:
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/cython
> http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/cython/cython_0.9.6.13.1-1_all.deb

debian-gta02:~# dpkg-query -s cython|grep "^Version"
Version: 0.10.2-1

A newer version... I could try downgrading to the version you suggest? I
assume it works for you with that version?

> I notice that python-evas is in experimental (not only in the pkg-fso
> repository), so if you can’t build it, it’s a bug and you can file it
> agains the debian bugtracker (and tell us about it).

I've filed a bug using reportbug against python-evas and got ticket
#508697

Feel free to correct the report if you can describe the
problem/relations better.

Gyelt
--
Vättner Steinskulpturensymposium 2009