On Sun, 2008-12-28 at 13:24 +0100, Christian Adams wrote:

> for those interested in actual (devel-) versions of o-p-p take a look at
> http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/panel-plugin
>
> every few days i release what i am working on for o-p-p

Thanks for the information, and more importantly your work with o-p-p.

I downloaded the latest tar file and tried to run setup.py with the
command
python -m ./setup.py which resulted in the errors below. I have never
used python so don't really know what i am doing.

I will wait for the next debian package. The packaging system is the
main reason i chose to use Debian some time ago. It does a great job in
getting around the dependency nightmares and most of the time it works
very well .

Error Log
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/runpy.py", line 85, in run_module
    loader = get_loader(mod_name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/pkgutil.py", line 456, in get_loader
    return find_loader(fullname)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/pkgutil.py", line 466, in find_loader
    for importer in iter_importers(fullname):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/pkgutil.py", line 417, in iter_importers
    raise ImportError("Relative module names not supported")
ImportError: Relative module names not supported

Thanks
Simon