On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 09:44:41PM +0100, Michele Renda wrote:
> On 29/01/2009 20:48, Torsten Irländer wrote:
>> I think akonadi[0] will be the upcoming crossplatform solution for this.
>> Well I am not a fan nor user of KDE but this thing seems really interesting
>> and promising. Actually its working :)
>>
> Yes, I was speaking of akonadi. It would be perfect if was not depending
> by kde libs :)

Hm i do not have spent to much time on investigation, but at least the
akonadi-server (not the kde-akonadi package) seems not to depend on kde libs.
[0]
The other showstopper for akondi on the phone might be the need for a mysql
server. But afaik this will be changed if the developers find a way how to
manage concurrent access to the database.

However, i saw akonadi already running on some nokia mobile. There should be
some paper available on this.

Torsten

[0] http://packages.debian.org/lenny/akonadi-server