When I try to install the new `tangogps' package with `apt-get', it
tells me that it needs to also install libicu40, which happens to eat up
14MB of disk space.  I know that the 210kB of the previous `tangogps'
executable get linked to 16MB's worth of libraries (cairo, sqlite,
k5crypto, younameit), but 14MB more almost doubles the footprint.

        Stefan

PS: I'm getting to the point where I might use up less disk space by
installing gcc and recompiling tangogps myself with different options
(even though gcc+make already take up a good chunk of space).