Hello,

I am giving a try to xserver-xorg-video-glamo, and it works, and xrandr
can rotate things, neat!

There is an issue with font size, though: with xserver-xorg-video-glamo,
GTK applications start with HUGE fonts.  They basically become unusable.

I have found this work-around, which however does not work with
matchbox-keyboard although it works with everything else:

  # cat .gtkrc-2.0
  gtk-font-name = "Sans 3"

There is this FAQ entry that seems to hit it:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FAQ#Why_are_the_buttons_in_TangoGPS_too_large.3F_The_zoom_out_is_missing.21
it however refers to two packages: moko-gtk-theme and moko-gtk-engine,
that we do not seem to have.

Anyone else is experiencing this? What are you doing about it?

Other minor issues:
 - the manpage is the same as that of the framebuffer server
 - for some reason, now matchbox-keyboard has some lag after hitting a
   key, and it somehow goes into autorepeat mode. Alt+D shows the
   desktop then hides it then shows it again and so on, Alt+X opens
   zillions of xterms... this could however be caused by something
   completely unrelated.

Ciao,

Enrico

--